CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Training
We are delighted to be able to offer Cardiac First Responder courses. You can do them here in our training centre or our instructors will travel to you.
Participants will be trained on the techniques of CPR and on the use of the AED (Defibrillator Training) including various scenarios where the AED can be used.
The course is aimed at those expected to respond to emergencies in the working environment or sporting environments as using the AED is extremely important in the first minutes after a cardiac arrest.
- Adult /child & infant chain of survival
- Adult /child & infant cardiac pulmonary resuscitation
- Recovery position, care of the unconscious casualty
- Foreign body airway obstruction
- Automated external defibrillation
- Aspirin administration
- Handover to healthcare professionals
- Critical incident stress management
Method of Training
This training course includes a classroom presentation, practical demonstrations and discussions throughout.
Training handouts, training records and evaluation forms are also provided.
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) Cardiac First Response Responder & Emergency Care - Valid for 2 yrs.
1 Day duration. Max. number of candidates 6. 10.00am - 3.00pm