International Schools & Groups
County Donegal is a beautiful and historic location, and we are often the preferred choice of schools travelling from overseas.
Our Education Department can provide English lessons and classroom teaching in Irish History, Literature and Culture. Classes may be combined with outdoor activities, team-building and development, cultural sight-seeing, interactive experiences with Irish students the same age, and much more. We can also arrange to stay at other locations as part of the programme.
Some sample ideas for overseas schools below; if your idea is not described below, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you to find it.
- English Language + Culture (tours) + Outdoor activities (Surfing & Climbing ) + teambuilding including Airport transfers, full board and certification
- Surfing trip- beginner/intermediate/advanced surfing trip with classes on water safety, lifesaving, first aid, weather and surf safety
- Irish Cultural Tour- Visit Ireland, classes on Irish History & Literature, Tours of W.B.Yeats Country & Dublin City Museums & Library
- Sports Clubs/ Bands & Dance Groups/ Scouts & Guides/ - mix of fun, activities & sightseeing
- Faculty-led trip to Ireland with teaching options for visiting faculty; full board option including stopover in Dublin & Clare. Classes on Irish History, Literature & Culture, field trips and tours
- Ireland group vacation including sports/surf safari + cultural sightseeing
- Sports students /Sports Clubs; dedicated sports vacation including surfing, rope climbing, hiking, leadership skills in sports, liaison with similar sports groups and organisations in Ireland
- Sports Clubs/ Bands & Dance Groups/ Scouts & Guides; mix of fun, activities & sightseeing